Terrorist attack on London underground (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 02:39:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Terrorist attack on London underground (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Terrorist attack on London underground  (Read 10258 times)
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« on: July 07, 2005, 01:42:12 PM »

It doesn't sound so major. The NYC subway had a far worse incident a few months ago. Appearantly some homeless man started a fire that took out two subway lines for the next few years. Hurrah for Homeland Security!

You truely are a retarded idiot.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2005, 01:54:34 PM »

It doesn't sound so major. The NYC subway had a far worse incident a few months ago. Appearantly some homeless man started a fire that took out two subway lines for the next few years. Hurrah for Homeland Security!

You truely are a retarded idiot.

To be fair to jfern, at 1002 this morning, we still thought it was an electrical anomaly spiking through the Underground network.

Have you seen his recent comments?  I truely am saddened by this.  He is using it as an opportunity to attack Blair and Bush.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2005, 03:10:53 PM »

Well, seems you have all already heard about our "incidents" as the railways are calling them.

Been through three of the sites of the "incidents" today: Moorgate at about 8:30ish, my train left King's Cross at 8:45, about 10 minutes before the blast there and then came through Liverpool Street this afternoon coming home from Cambridge.

Lots of people in pubs on my way home, unusual numbers for a Thursday - that is how we get over our troubles here, at the pub.

Everyone you all know okay?

I'm glad to here that you are safe, JFK.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2005, 07:33:47 PM »

afleitch, it's hard to make out that thing in your signature, what exactly is in it beyond the US Capitol?

That is acctually a artistic relief of a famous photo of London burning during the "Blitz".  The building in the fourground is St. Paul's.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies