Mother and son in love in N.M. will go to jail to defend their relationship (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 06:59:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Mother and son in love in N.M. will go to jail to defend their relationship (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Should sexual acts between a mother and adult son be legal?
Legal

Illegal

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 74

Author Topic: Mother and son in love in N.M. will go to jail to defend their relationship  (Read 5884 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« on: August 22, 2016, 11:52:04 PM »

But there really is no reason to feel that "transgenderism" is "icky" personally. That is like saying "I support the civil rights act, but I don't want blacks moving into my neighborhood personally."
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2016, 12:52:41 AM »

But there really is no reason to feel that "transgenderism" is "icky" personally. That is like saying "I support the civil rights act, but I don't want blacks moving into my neighborhood personally."
No, it's more like the opposite of that. It would be like saying you personally don't want to hang out with black people, but you fully support the Civil Rights Act and integration and nondiscrimination and equality. I find something "icky"... and I'm fine with it.

I also find mustard gross. Am I trying to ban mustard? No. I just won't eat it for myself.

This whole post just demonstrates how you and others here don't seem to be truly listening. There is no reason to feel anything is "icky"... it's a feeling, an admitted inherent bias, not the result of a thought process. No one chooses what they find "icky."
Dude, in 2011, I had this weird "icky" feeling about hanging out with black people and I was rightfully lambasted for being a racist. Turns out that my "icky" feeling was actually just a nasty manifestation of years of internalized rage that I let loose on people who were no actual threat to me to be "edgy."

You don't have to be attracted to Trans-people or people outside of your race. You can't control that. But if you have a "natural icky" feeling towards a transgender person, chances are, it is not natural at all and that you are projecting your own bizarre fears/emotions/desires/anger on someone.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies