NH-1: FEC fines Guinta for illegal loan from parents (Resign Watch Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 12:46:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  NH-1: FEC fines Guinta for illegal loan from parents (Resign Watch Thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NH-1: FEC fines Guinta for illegal loan from parents (Resign Watch Thread)  (Read 8679 times)
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« on: May 15, 2015, 03:31:18 PM »

The Union Leader, NH's leading newspaper that serves 40% of the state (which is also famous for being strongly conservative), based in Guinta's hometown, just published this editorial. Hell, even Kelly Ayotte is demanding an explanation.

And at this point, I'm honestly not sure he makes it past the primary.

Dan Innis 2016? Cheesy!
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2015, 08:03:44 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

It still exists - in the courtroom.  The integrity of the Senate is a different matter. 

When Mike Grimm was indicted (prior to pleading Guilty), Pelosi & co insisted he resigned. Not a word about Menendez.  We can't have different standards for everybody.

To my knowledge, Guinta's charges were a civil infraction as opposed to a criminal one

Mike Grimm also gave a guilty plea

I mean come on, stop being intellectually dishonest for once.

Though I can't imagine that's a possibility considering you're a troll, so...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies