Pence walks out of NFL game in temper tantrum over Kneeling players (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 12:20:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Pence walks out of NFL game in temper tantrum over Kneeling players (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Pence walks out of NFL game in temper tantrum over Kneeling players  (Read 5784 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« on: October 08, 2017, 06:33:49 PM »

God Bless Vice President Pence and his family.  Now, more than ever, I see that he needs to be leading this nation.

F**k Vice President pence and his family. Now, more than ever, I see that this entire administration is one big joke to our nation.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 08:10:01 PM »

God Bless Vice President Pence and his family.  Now, more than ever, I see that he needs to be leading this nation.

F**k Vice President pence and his family. Now, more than ever, I see that this entire administration is one big joke to our nation.

What a proud moderate and respectable person!

And "proud" of it.
Thank you ... by the way.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2017, 08:43:54 PM »

Being a moderate doesn't make you obligated to like dumb public gestures or support dumb extremist politicians.

I was talking about his words to VP Pence and his family.. a real class act!

Well, we have to keep up with the "classiness" of trump and his administration.
trump just loves to attack other people's "family," so we should all be emulating the New Fuhrer God (I'm sure you agree with this, as you are a trump cultist).
You know like when trump's past tweet in the primaries, insulting the appearance of Cruz’s wife, Heidi Cruz.
Or when trump linked Cruz's father to the assassination of JFK.
All perfectly acceptable things to you, except when someone else does them.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2017, 11:07:38 PM »
« Edited: October 08, 2017, 11:10:41 PM by ProudModerate2 »

God Bless Vice President Pence and his family.  Now, more than ever, I see that he needs to be leading this nation.

Being a moderate doesn't make you obligated to like dumb public gestures or support dumb extremist politicians.

I was talking about his words to VP Pence and his family.. a real class act!

Well, we have to keep up with the "classiness" of trump and his administration.
trump just loves to attack other people's "family," so we should all be emulating the New Fuhrer God (I'm sure you agree with this, as you are a trump cultist).
You know like when trump's past tweet in the primaries, insulting the appearance of Cruz’s wife, Heidi Cruz.
Or when trump linked Cruz's father to the assassination of JFK.
All perfectly acceptable things to you, except when someone else does them.

Oh man! I can’t believe this “proud moderate” knows more about my political views than myself! I was disgusted by Trump’s comments about his opponents families. You should never go after someone’s family. I would say that to President Trump just as I said it to you.

But of course.
That is why we all remember the massive outrage in your posts when the Orange-Haired Clown said those things (sarcasm).
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2017, 11:24:13 PM »

LOL.
If you think you are fooling anyone here, that if you were a member back then, we would have seen "outrage posts" from you .... forget it !
You are a trump cultist .... get used to that label.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2017, 12:19:30 PM »

Let's say Pence just stopped to honor Payton Manning, which was what much of the day was about, but didn't attend the game and just went on to his next destination.  Would there be a huge flap about the cost?  I don't think so since prior to him walking out of the game, no articles were published about the OMGZ cost of honoring Payton.

So, not only did Pence waste a great deal of taxpayer money on a political stunt, he also childishly overshadowed honoring Peyton Manning.

And yet, here you are making excuses for Pence.  All at the same time as you also hypocritically claim the money spent on taking the monuments down could be put to better purposes.

The cost to ferry these guys around is ludicrous, and has nothing to do with the cities financing the removals.  But thanks.

Well, maybe you should "stop by some of the poorer sections of our country, and Puerto Rico, and mention it to them."
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies