dfwlibertylover for Lincoln Assembly cancelled
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 08:14:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  dfwlibertylover for Lincoln Assembly cancelled
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: dfwlibertylover for Lincoln Assembly cancelled  (Read 1561 times)
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2017, 08:16:57 PM »

I would but,

I don't live in Lincoln

And although your cool, you flip flop faster than hip hop on literally everything.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2017, 08:38:59 PM »

I would but,

I don't live in Lincoln

And although your cool, you flip flop faster than hip hop on literally everything.

You're* and I don't know wat that means but to quote former southern governor NeverAgain "kay".
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2017, 03:07:49 AM »

Here we are with the classic 4 AM Eastern platform unveil:

- Healthcare will be a main priority as the healthcare bill I signed outgoing from the Presidency will begin to be debated amongst the regions, I hope to help Lincoln have the best regional healthcare plan of all of the regions! (The exact type of healthcare shall be debated amongst my colleagues, should I be elected)

- Natural disaster planning will be another key priority for me, I believe Lincoln is not properly prepared for an array of natural disasters including hurricanes, tornadoes, and flood protection, I will make legislation that addresses this.

- I will ensure that the rights of Lincoln as a region are properly protected against any federal government intrusions, from all levels of the federal government. I have experience at all levels to know when the region might be impacted and I will help to protect the region through legislation or otherwise.

- I will continue the fight against the NLLC, but I will also make sure that the civil liberties of Lincoln citizens are protected and not infringed upon in the name of stopping terrorism.

- There are so many other issues that I will think of to address as this is just a basic starting platform, I am interested in also continuing the "Atlasrail project" that has been talked about for a while now.

- Ultimately, I don't see this as some grand return to office where I will rapidly step up the ladder, I fully intend to serve out my term as Assemblyman if elected and perhaps many more terms to come, depending on the Atlasia climate (I will consider higher office only if I think I'm truly needed, not due to personal ambition)

I hope you will consider backing me and voting for me in the Lincoln Assembly. Thank you and have a good day!
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2017, 03:16:38 AM »

Technically speaking the healthcare bill itself won't be debated, but as a consequence of first Section of said bill, the regions will have to make several determinations on the nature of their exchange, the main ones are listed in the polls I fielded (Opt Out or not, Monopoly or not, Mandate or not). Those determinations will be debated between now and Jan 1, 2018.

That being said, endorsed! Smiley
RC
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.10, S: -6.09

P P P

« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2017, 02:10:58 PM »

- I will continue the fight against the NLLC, but I will also make sure that the civil liberties of Lincoln citizens are protected and not infringed upon in the name of stopping terrorism.

Turns out that our current Assembly is quite uninterested in dealing with the NLLC. props to you for bringing them up.
Rjjr77
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2017, 04:03:42 PM »

As a long time supporter the shenanigans with VP hopping and then resignation, I will not vote for you.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2017, 04:08:00 PM »

As a long time supporter the shenanigans with VP hopping and then resignation, I will not vote for you.
vp hopping?Huh
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2017, 04:27:26 PM »

3rd pref ofc
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2017, 11:51:26 PM »

VP hopping?

Say what the hell?

SAY WHAT THE HELL?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2017, 09:08:22 PM »

Sorry, I need to take a break from Atlasia and to be honest, Lincoln deserves better than me at the moment.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies