Russia preparing for nuclear war, hacking Florida voting data. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 06:26:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Russia preparing for nuclear war, hacking Florida voting data. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Russia preparing for nuclear war, hacking Florida voting data.  (Read 3084 times)
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« on: October 15, 2016, 02:44:04 PM »

This is what I fear from a Clinton presidency.  Trump wants to work with Russia and I think Johnson would as well to a lesser extent.  Hillary already screwed up this relationship and doesn't want to make a deal with Putin.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/ways-russia-telling-people-prepare-war/story?id=42800992

If Hillary Clinton is elected, nuclear war would be all but certain.

Oh, good grief. 
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2016, 06:22:12 PM »

It's unbelievable how quickly Republicans have gone from rabid, fanatic nationalism to overt treason.

It's unbelievable how Democrats have sold out for a terrible candidate (or AMG FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT!!!1) even when war is on the table.  No one seems to vote their conscience.  Maybe not many actually have a conscience. It would explain a lot of this election to me.

Many of us feel that Trump, with his demonstrated instability, lack of impulse control, and tendency to immediately strike back at any provocation, is far more likely to start a nuclear war than Clinton, a calm and reasonable politician with extensive diplomatic experience.  (And I do have a conscience; I just checked and it's working fine.)
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2016, 06:28:52 PM »

maybe i sound like an alt righter here so forgive me, but despite my belief we shouldn't go into war, we shouldn't be so scared sh**tless of war that even the slightest threat of war means we give up our sovereignty, our democracy to another country. Is that a controversial opinion?

Not at all.  I agree with you completely.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies