GOP Beginning to Accept Obamacare is Here to Stay (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 05:29:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  GOP Beginning to Accept Obamacare is Here to Stay (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GOP Beginning to Accept Obamacare is Here to Stay  (Read 2754 times)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« on: May 18, 2014, 01:17:34 PM »

How long until we see "Tell Obama to get his hands off my Obamacare!" signs in Appalachia? Coupled of course with a wonderful anecdote about how Obama hates the little people and wants to take away their Obamacare, while their Republican heroes try to stop Obama from repealing it.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2014, 01:33:10 PM »

How long until we see "Tell Obama to get his hands off my Obamacare!" signs in Appalachia? Coupled of course with a wonderful anecdote about how Obama hates the little people and wants to take away their Obamacare, while their Republican heroes try to stop Obama from repealing it.

Good thing about it is that (thanks to the GOP), the label "Obamacare" will forever stay attached to the bill and make it clear who fought for it.

Even with it being called "Obamacare", I'm not sure that's enough to pierce their cognitive dissonance.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies