Are things going too far? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 01:39:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Are things going too far? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Are things going too far?  (Read 3797 times)
Tekken_Guy
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« on: June 29, 2018, 11:51:04 PM »

The backlash is coming and it’s going to come HARD. The GOP is in for a megatsunami. They sealed their own fate after Charlottesville and their long term future with Parkland. James Alex Fields and Nikolas Cruz did more damage to the GOP than Trump himself ever could.
Tekken_Guy
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2018, 08:36:54 PM »

Things have been going too far since 2015, if not before then.

I'm ashamed at some of the conditions in this country. I'm a Social Studies teacher - last year I had to teach middle schoolers about the Dylann Roof shooting and the Charlottesville riots... where did we go wrong as a country???

And those aren't even related to Trump, or the GOP. Roof happened while Obama was in office and Charlottesville likely still happens if he or Hillary were President. It's a separate, bigger issue in this country.

I don’t think Charlottesville would have happened with Obama or Hillary as president, especially if Trump never even campaigned. His rhetoric has made racist scum feel comfortable coming out of the woodwork, which is an uncomfortable truth that Trumpie clowns on here ignore, to their eternal shame. It’s not a coincidence that Nazis are seeking GOP nominations  post-2016.

Even if it did happen, I think Charlottesville would be a forgotten story under a different president.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies