Paul: Benghazi affair should disqualify Clinton from holding office again (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 09:59:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Paul: Benghazi affair should disqualify Clinton from holding office again (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Paul: Benghazi affair should disqualify Clinton from holding office again  (Read 5123 times)
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

« on: May 08, 2013, 03:17:40 AM »

No, Iraq should disqualify Clinton from becoming President, but apparently all the "liberals" seem to be suffering from collective amnesia.

These purity tests are fun and all, but it's not like any Democrat in the future will be embarking on another Iraq. Hillary's vote and flip-flop are regrettable, but it won't be a problem in her hypothetical administration. Unreasonable ideological inflexibility is not going to cost us the woman who is (by far) our best bet at retaining the White House.

If she was in the minority of the party back in 2002 and defying Democratic leadership, it would be a different story. She wasn't a maverick on the issue; far too many Democrats made the wrong choice.

If they made the wrong choice before, they can make it again.  The exact same situation won't come up again, but it's worth questioning whether politicians have taken the right lessons from it.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 03:02:30 PM »

This is just my opinion, pleases don't get mad:

Hillary Clinton is just so awesome the GOP can't find anything to criticize her for.

Nobody over the age of 12 starts an opinion with "please don't get mad because of my opinion"

on an internet forum where people routinely freak out because someone has a different opinion than they do, there's no reason they shouldn't.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2014, 09:36:39 PM »

Half of the time I love Rand Paul, half of the time I want him to just shut his mouth. It's a super frustrating conundrum.

true story.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies