OK-Tulsa World Poll: Stitt (R) +6, but Edmondson (D) with better favourables (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 12:21:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  OK-Tulsa World Poll: Stitt (R) +6, but Edmondson (D) with better favourables (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OK-Tulsa World Poll: Stitt (R) +6, but Edmondson (D) with better favourables  (Read 2215 times)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« on: October 07, 2018, 03:02:38 AM »
« edited: October 07, 2018, 03:11:12 AM by IceSpear »

But Politician and Ebsy told me Edmondson was inevitable and that "undecideds" in Oklahoma surely wouldn't break Republican because Muhry Fallin is unpopular!
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2018, 03:58:20 AM »

Kevin Stitt is exactly the governor Jokelahoma deserves. Hopefully he institutes a 0 day school week to pay for more tax cuts for billionaires. Smiley I wonder if the voters will regret voting based off black people kneeling and Confederate traitor statues rather than the fact that the GOP is completely destroying their state then?
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2018, 04:04:27 AM »

Kevin Stitt is exactly the governor Jokelahoma deserves. Hopefully he institutes a 0 day school week to pay for more tax cuts for billionaires. Smiley I wonder if the voters will regret voting based off black people kneeling and Confederate traitor statues rather than the fact that the GOP is completely destroying their state then?

They’ll find a way to blame Kamala Harris and Nancy Pelosi for that, so I’m gonna guess no

Touche.

As a wise man once said, you get the government you deserve. And Okies certainly aren't known for their smarts.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2018, 06:01:28 PM »

Not surprising. I’m not sure why so many thought that this would flip before Kansas.

but edmondson led by 1 point with 40 percent of the vote in a july poll, toss up/tilt d
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2018, 07:43:42 PM »

I'm doubling down guys. Edmondson is going to win. He has better favorability rating, yet he's losing? Please. Stitt will run Trumpish margins in MAGA rural areas, but he's doomed in OKC, Cleveland, Comanche etc. A narrow win, but it will be a win nonetheless. Laugh at me all you want lol

Why would that surprise you in a state as red as Oklahoma? Even in Tennessee, which is significantly less Republican, Bredesen's favorability rating blows Blackburn's out of the water yet he's still losing.

Only the (R) matters.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies