College Students Are Ridiculously Infuriating Safe-Space/Mega-thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 10:10:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  College Students Are Ridiculously Infuriating Safe-Space/Mega-thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: College Students Are Ridiculously Infuriating Safe-Space/Mega-thread  (Read 54625 times)
RFK Jr.’s Brain Worm
Fubart Solman
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: November 17, 2015, 12:43:55 AM »

I wanted to post this somewhere, but it is completely separate from the college protests, and since I get infuriated by what pops up on my Facebook feed so easily, I will share all the most ridiculous movements here.
So, you're saying that you want a safe space?

I am getting sick and tired of these protestors attempting to call people racist and say that things literally hurt them. I think that someone who gets in to an Ivy League due to affirmative action is pretty damn privileged.

Martin Luther King, Jr. is probably rolling in his grave. All he wanted was for people of all races to get along and now, after that had been going decently (not perfectly, admittedly), people of color (that really doesn't seem that different from "colored people") are calling random white bystanders racists pieces of [Inks]. Does that really persuade people to support the BLM movement?
RFK Jr.’s Brain Worm
Fubart Solman
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2015, 03:29:28 PM »

Things might get particularly nasty if the Supreme Court strikes down race-based affirmative action, which it seems they're leaning toward doing.

I hope it does get ugly. Scalia's arguments in particular, that black students would be better off going to worse colleges, SHOULD inspire outrage.

I'm against affirmative action, but Scalia's comments were disgusting.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies