Would you have supported Israel's creation in 1948? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 02:51:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Would you have supported Israel's creation in 1948? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Would you have supported Israel's creation in 1948?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 65

Author Topic: Would you have supported Israel's creation in 1948?  (Read 12726 times)
Bo
Rochambeau
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -5.23, S: -2.52

« on: June 01, 2010, 07:42:59 PM »

Yes.
Bo
Rochambeau
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 11:32:02 PM »

I really fail to understand how anybody can be so blinded by his (legitimate) hate of current Israeli government to the point of denying them the right to exist. It's totally moronic. I've always hated Bush with a passion, but never wished that USA would never have been created in 1787.

The U.S.A. was created in 1776, not 1787.
Bo
Rochambeau
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2010, 10:54:56 PM »

Maybe it would have been possible to have some sort of Jewish-Arab state, if not for the Arabs attacking Israel.

LOL what? So Israel first steals land and becomes powerful, then they want to negotiate? Pretty dick move, I would say.

There already was a culture of Jewish/Arab coexistence in that land before the crazier zionists moved in and tried to establish a Jewish state. That was the right time to create a Palestinian state of Jews as well as Arabs.

Here's a compromise. How about Jews and Arabs both live there peacefully under Turkish rule?
Bo
Rochambeau
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2010, 11:53:36 PM »

Maybe it would have been possible to have some sort of Jewish-Arab state, if not for the Arabs attacking Israel.

LOL what? So Israel first steals land and becomes powerful, then they want to negotiate? Pretty dick move, I would say.

There already was a culture of Jewish/Arab coexistence in that land before the crazier zionists moved in and tried to establish a Jewish state. That was the right time to create a Palestinian state of Jews as well as Arabs.

Here's a compromise. How about Jews and Arabs both live there peacefully under Turkish rule?

Turkish rule? Haha.

It's a good idea. Things were calmer there when the Turks ruled Palestine.
Bo
Rochambeau
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2010, 08:09:09 AM »

Turkish rule? Haha.

It's a good idea. Things were calmer there when the Turks ruled Palestine.

Yeah, colonialism is so great !

You betcha.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies