2016, The Year of Enigmas - Yet Another 2016 TL (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 08:01:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2016, The Year of Enigmas - Yet Another 2016 TL (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2016, The Year of Enigmas - Yet Another 2016 TL  (Read 7851 times)
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: September 22, 2015, 08:49:19 PM »

Kasich was merely lackluster because he scored second(according to social media) or third in the first debate. He has always been a strong debater. See here: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K5ryrc7sXsY

Also, why isn't Rubio tugging on Cruz's Tea Party ties? I've never understood why people think Bush prefers him to Kasich or Fiorina. I suspect you'll have Rubio sweep through New Hampshire and South Carolina despite the lack of infrastructure in the former and huge focus on the latter. Rubio has an easy path to victory here, but I think you're going about it the wrong way.

I'm sorry if this just seems like a lot of criticism, but I really like your detail and format. Perhaps county maps for each primary and seperate run-downs for each party's primary would make it easier to seperate out in my head, but I like your original style.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2015, 07:19:09 AM »

I also feel bad for Rand Paul, but considering his funding, it seems rather realistic.

As for Kasich, I was just wondering if you had tricked me. Clever.

Overall, very good update! I like the way your writing flows so easily.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2015, 04:45:20 PM »

White and Hispanic Catholics booth cheered him on when he refused to attack Pope Francis, and said that "God is the ultimate judge in what is right and what is wrong. Pope Francis and I may not always agree, but as a fellow Catholic and a fellow Christian, I am sure that we both agree that we are both children of God."

Wait a minute, last I heard, Rubio was a Catholic. Now I know he sent his kids to a private Christian school, but I don't think that means that the Rubio Family isn't Catholic. Though, they could have converted ITTL Tongue

Did you read the part right before it about "as a fellow Catholic"?
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2015, 04:34:19 PM »

Rubio-Kasich

AG: Chris Christie
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2015, 07:33:22 PM »

The polls showed Kasich losing Ohio...

How, though? He's already at 29% right now, and he has +25-30 approval ratings, including 47-45 among Dems. Did Independents and Democrats who swung Kasich really hard in '14 not turn out or something?
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2015, 09:18:02 PM »

The polls showed Kasich losing Ohio...

How, though? He's already at 29% right now, and he has +25-30 approval ratings, including 47-45 among Dems. Did Independents and Democrats who swung Kasich really hard in '14 not turn out or something?
+33. 62/29
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2015, 03:28:22 AM »

Rubio-Kasich 2016! Do Not Surrender!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies