French Presidential Primaries (MOVE TO INTL WHAT IFS!!!) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 01:57:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  French Presidential Primaries (MOVE TO INTL WHAT IFS!!!) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: French Presidential Primaries (MOVE TO INTL WHAT IFS!!!)  (Read 10624 times)
Bunwahaha [still dunno why, but well, so be it]
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« on: August 02, 2008, 02:13:33 PM »

Outside of the fact I'm not a fan of such simulation, I find the comparison between Iowa and Jura good, it even seems to me that you've made the best choice of département.
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 09:48:57 AM »

I recognize the huge job made, but sorry, I'm definitely incompatible with alternative past time lines... Grin
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2009, 08:38:57 PM »

Hmm, if I can, no offense but just lol at the départements' flags. So Hashemite. Grin

I didn't know these primaries took place in... (from which epoch are these flags exactly? i mean actually, just curious), well far before than today anyways.

Have a look here:

http://www.lalogotheque.com/fr/departements.php?pageNum_rs_logo=2&totalRows_rs_logo=110&

Grin

...and don't take it bad, it's your thread, i know, i don't want to bitch it, i just couldn't prevent myself to remark it...
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2009, 09:20:02 PM »
« Edited: November 14, 2009, 09:22:51 PM by Benwah »

Nah, that's beyond the regionalist hence. An attraction for the stuffs of the past. Note that i don't necessarily mean a passéiste, i tend to think you're not that that much, nor that i make a reproach of it. That are just impresses, and some totally personal ones anyways.

These are the flag versions of each department's current coat of arms. Yes, I know, they aren't used. But I like them. So who cares.

Yes, yes, wasn't to make a reproach. And hey, foreigners had to know that départements' logos were beyond these flags of...........which epoch? do you know? ....(that was my question rather than knowing in which years did you actually situated these primaries).

Each of these coat of arms are associated to a département, départements are 200 years old. Have these flags been created for the départements a long time ago, or did they already existed in the ancient-régime and the power of such epoch decided to then associate them to the modern creation that have been départements? Or is that just some people here or there who deliberately decided to associate these of coat of arms to the départements? Or other? If you know/have an idea, of course.
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2010, 02:29:18 PM »

Nobody gives a crap, but I do, so screw you all.

Nobody I don't know, but that's right for me. But as I once intervened in it I keep being notified and well, nothing pushed me to 'unnotify', yeah, I keep scrolling that stuff when a notification comes, I don't read what's written, but I like all the pics with the flags and so forth, and a fancy map in the end, I just don't read anything at all in it, or a sentence here or there rarely, but really that's pleasant for my eyes, esthetically that's cool, good job!

Anyhow you seem to have fun doing it no matter what people think, then enjoy!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies