PA GOV CENTER STREET PAC SHAPIRO 62/38 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 02:40:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2022 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  PA GOV CENTER STREET PAC SHAPIRO 62/38 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA GOV CENTER STREET PAC SHAPIRO 62/38  (Read 1605 times)
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« on: October 28, 2022, 09:32:03 AM »

You have to hand it to them — these guys are trying really hard in the "worst pollster of the cycle" competition, which is admittedly tougher this cycle than it ever has been.

We need more Democratic junk polls like this to counter the narrative coming from the absolute wave of Republican junk polls this cycle so I salute what they're doing.

There is no "absolute wave of Republican junk polls this cycle," this is ridiculous.

I'm impressed by the level of shameless and ignorant assertions Democrats have made about Republican bias this cycle.  To actually cry about 'waves of Republican Junk Polls' in a thread discussing a fraudulent poll that Democrats released.  

It is absolutely ridiculous, especially considering Cygnal actually seems to be one of the more reasonable pollsters (alongside its Democratic counterpart, Data for Progress).
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2022, 01:41:13 PM »

You have to hand it to them — these guys are trying really hard in the "worst pollster of the cycle" competition, which is admittedly tougher this cycle than it ever has been.

We need more Democratic junk polls like this to counter the narrative coming from the absolute wave of Republican junk polls this cycle so I salute what they're doing.

There is no "absolute wave of Republican junk polls this cycle," this is ridiculous.

I'm impressed by the level of shameless and ignorant assertions Democrats have made about Republican bias this cycle.  To actually cry about 'waves of Republican Junk Polls' in a thread discussing a fraudulent poll that Democrats released. 

It is absolutely ridiculous, especially considering Cygnal actually seems to be one of the more reasonable pollsters (alongside its Democratic counterpart, Data for Progress).

They're going to look a lot like the 2012 Romney unskewers in a couple weeks.

Didn't Karl Rove have a meltdown when Fox News projected Ohio for Obama in 2012? Many Democrats seem to have this Rove kind of mentality, and might still be in denial on Election Day, even as the results come in.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies