UK General Election - May 7th 2015 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 06:05:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  UK General Election - May 7th 2015 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: UK General Election - May 7th 2015  (Read 276907 times)
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« on: May 29, 2013, 03:32:23 AM »

Which matters because it means that there's no connection between people's grumblings, discontents and fears, and whatever it is that insert-far-left-candidate-here happens to be spouting. The only real exception - George Galloway and Respect are something different - to that would be Tommy Sheridan before his own personal Fall, and I wonder how much of that was just personality cult politics (c.f. the occasional Midlands oddball - Dave Nellist, those weirdos in Walsall and the like - who can still sometimes win a seat on the local council) writ large.
Given all that Labour has done in government over the past 40 years, I think the weirdos of the left are those still inside Labour. Evil
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 01:15:02 PM »

I don't quite get people assuming a "swing back" from Labour to Liberal. If 2010 Liberals get cold feet about Miliband in 2015, I'd assume they'd sooner not turn up than make Clegg the kingmaker again.

I'd expect they'd follow your username's suggestion and kip.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies