FL-GOV 2022 Democratic Underperformance (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 12:11:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  FL-GOV 2022 Democratic Underperformance (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL-GOV 2022 Democratic Underperformance  (Read 1577 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« on: April 15, 2023, 12:30:45 PM »

It's obvious it was IAN that's what happen

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2023, 03:47:26 PM »
« Edited: April 15, 2023, 03:52:50 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

We are winning Jax mayor race Deegan 54/46 replacement of R mayor,  and it's a long way to go til the SEN primary, Boswell has the advantage Bernie endorsed Tester, Kunce, Boswell, Brown for the Filibuster proof Trifecta, he was on the View. Desantis Stardom will fade once he loses this primary and he will indies and D's will cross over and vote Trump and Desantis is getting crushed in the South even if he wins IA and NH, DeSantis needs Afro Americans to vote for him and if anything like myself if IL is competetive I will vote Trump not DeSantis

Emerson had Trump tied with Biden in FL

It's wave insurance we need these wave seats due to Tester and Manchin to secure the Filibuster proof Trifecta

That why Rs lost WI by 11 Biden is at 50 percent and so is Trump but no poll has backed up 47/40 Rassy poll Trump over Biden because the Trump surge is with D's like myself whom want Trump in primary and Biden defeat Trump I'm GE lol IA is competetive Trump only up six on Biden in IA
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies