COUPDATE LIVE FEED: your one-stop source for "WTF IS HAPPENING" (UPDATED) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 02:20:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  COUPDATE LIVE FEED: your one-stop source for "WTF IS HAPPENING" (UPDATED) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: COUPDATE LIVE FEED: your one-stop source for "WTF IS HAPPENING" (UPDATED)  (Read 6453 times)
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.11, S: -6.09

« on: October 03, 2014, 11:14:36 PM »

Jesus, I step out for a bit and this is the first thing I see when I get back. I hate missing all the fun.

I support President Tyrion to the fullest extent that I am able.
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.11, S: -6.09

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2014, 02:07:26 PM »

This is correct. My NYC forces are currently headquartered at the New York Federal Reserve building, which has been occupied and will soon be used to issue real Northeastern currency backed by hard commodities.

Huh. My Pittsburgh forces are currently headquartered at the Westin Convention Center, into which they have dragged a printer to print out equally real Northeastern currency backed by nothing at all. We may have some differences to work out here.

You have no Pittsburgh forces. It's my city, we remain loyal. I'll just have to have the city closed down to you. I'm it's most prominent Atlasian, I can do that Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies