Rothenberg Political Report: Governor rankings for 2007-08 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 04:57:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Rothenberg Political Report: Governor rankings for 2007-08 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rothenberg Political Report: Governor rankings for 2007-08  (Read 4101 times)
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« on: June 15, 2007, 05:11:15 PM »

Looks right, although I'm not sure why Minner's seat is considered safer than Easley's. (I'd put NC at Safe and Delaware at Likely.)

I'm pretty sure an open seat in North Carolina shouldn't be labeled as "Safe Democrat."  I agree with you about moving DE back to the likely Democrat category -- Republicans did surprisingly well there in 2004.

I do wonder where Blunt's approvals will be in eight months.  His numbers have been recovering lately to the point where they're "not that bad."

Also, Barbour's seat should be listed as "Likely Dem Pickup," because Eaves is resonating with the voters and Barbour is a down dirty Rethug.  That is all.
Exactly who would the republicans run in NC? I don't know of any credible challengers.

If one of the Congresscritters ran would I consider it a strong challenge, say Sue Myrick, for example.

Otherwise, no.

patrick ballantine?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies