Agree or Disagree: Libertas and Robert Stark are more similar than different (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 12:20:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Agree or Disagree: Libertas and Robert Stark are more similar than different (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Agree or Disagree: Libertas and Robert Stark are more similar than different
Agree

Disagree

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 33

Author Topic: Agree or Disagree: Libertas and Robert Stark are more similar than different  (Read 4495 times)
segwaystyle2012

Political Matrix
E: 9.68, S: -0.70

« on: January 30, 2010, 06:41:22 PM »

Agree. They both hate Zionists and the military-industrial complex.

As do I.
segwaystyle2012

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 07:01:17 PM »

segwaystyle2012

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 02:38:47 AM »

True dat.

Haha, look at the people calling this a lame thread.  If ever there was evidence something was not lame.  Too bad Mint got stuck in that string of glory.  How was he supposed to know that would happen, I guess.
Excuse me? What do you have against the people who called it a lame thread, including Mint?
They suck.  Not including Mint.
Why do they suck, Fezzy? Those people, including Mint, are friends of mine. I don't appreciate you insulting them unnecessarily like that.

Thought so.  They're terrible posters.  You all say the same thing and resist logic on a regular basis.

Please elaborate on how I am a terrible poster.

And I, as well.
segwaystyle2012

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2010, 02:46:34 AM »

I am not a typical libertarian, and I have not done anything that would indicate I'm a "spaz."

I don't see what I did to give you a legitimate reason to be an ass to me other than you're arrogance and pompous self-consciousness leads you to believe you can treat others with disrespect or dismissal without any kind of reasonable judgment of the person. Thanks.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies