Mafia-Game 4 (Day Phase 2) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 07:50:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Mafia-Game 4 (Day Phase 2) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mafia-Game 4 (Day Phase 2)  (Read 1079 times)
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« on: February 21, 2017, 10:03:19 PM »

Here is the story:

Tomhguy went for a stroll after his breakfast, as he did every day, but this walk was different this time. Nothing would be the same. When he walked, he loved to look at everything that interested him. Including an especially beautiful woman, a spilled glass of soda, and a dead body-

Wait, what was that? No! His eyes didn't fool him! Someone had taken a nice glass outside, and filled it with soda of all things! Blasphemy!

Anyway, he finished his walk and went back to his home. Then it hit him; he dropped his wallet on the way. Walking the path the took again, this time very carefully. Tomhguy couldn't find it anywhere. He called his friend Leinad, who he had seen earlier that day.

"Dude, do you know where my wallet is?" He asked.

"Yeah, you dropped it, so I picked it up and stole your money. Then I tossed on that dead body we saw." He replied.

"Thanks. Also, can I have my cash back."

"Do you have Discover Card?"

"No."

*click*

So, the now broke tomhguy now walked to the body, and there was his wallet on the body. He reached down for his wallet, and wondered about this guy. Reaching into his pocket, he took out the dead guy's wallet, and read his identification papers.

"Goldwater." They read.

Suddenly, he opened his eyes. Goldwater was still alive! Tomhguy called an ambulance, and Goldwater made it out of the hospital alive.

Turn ends in 4 days. Who attempted to kill Goldwater?
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 01:45:51 PM »

Yes, sorry about that. I would like to tell y'all that someone died, but there is another tie. As such, no lynch is the winner. (Poor guy got killed twice, what did no lynch do to you?)

Send me your night turn orders.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies