Breaking news says "Obama vows to take action on Russia"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 12:14:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Breaking news says "Obama vows to take action on Russia"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Breaking news says "Obama vows to take action on Russia"  (Read 1134 times)
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2016, 12:38:27 AM »

.He could also get us all killed, but I know he's smarter than that.

there is always this thinking, we should not provoke russia....do you think russia cares it it provokes the US on a daily basis?

It's to Putin's benefit to act in an ostentatious fashion. I'm not sure what we get out of the posturing. Most other world leaders could be cowed into backing down and I could understand that being the goal, but I don't exactly see it happening in Russia's case.

Posturing? What about protecting our citizens? So it's now open season on Americans now by Russia? What's the point of even having a government if it won't protect us?

That's basically why I am a fair-weather libertarian besides it being because I am a Democrat contrarian hack. If the Government aims to destroy rather improve our lives, it no longer justifies its existence. We can probably live better under anarchy or microarchy than tyranny.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies