Anti Wrinkle Treatment (warning..read at your own risk)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 01:55:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Anti Wrinkle Treatment (warning..read at your own risk)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Anti Wrinkle Treatment (warning..read at your own risk)  (Read 792 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 11, 2015, 04:04:18 AM »
« edited: April 11, 2015, 04:30:23 AM by Snowguy716 »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/10/baby-foreskin-facial_n_7040808.html

Yeah.  This is a thing..and any woman who does this can burn in hell.  How about somebody cuts a baby's clitoris off and uses it for anti aging cream.  

Just as it was funny when a woman cut her husbands dick and balls off and threw them out in the trash...itd be totes hilarious for a man to rip a woman's uterus out and toss it in the ditch...or rub it on his face to stop muh wrinkles...amirite?

Apparently Oprah is a big proponent of this.  Yuck.  
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2015, 04:31:15 AM »

I find this to be creepy, but I also find the equivalence you're trying to draw pretty flawed. You don't even need to stretch the premise before its wrinkles appear.

And the second part.. I can't recall anyone laughing at the reality of someone's genitals getting mutilated. I actually know someone in real life who was jailed for a period of time for stabbing her boyfriend's testicles after she came home to find him cheating. So I have weird personal anecdotal evidence that, from telling people this story, it's always been met with horror. Then again, I could just be a sh**t storyteller.

In any case, I don't share such a passion about circumcision as you seem to. I do find it morally wrong, but on the other hand.. meh.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2015, 05:00:23 AM »

I believe introducing such a trauma to a baby so quickly after birth can't do anything good.

But that's not what bothers me.  If men began collecting the pieces of clitoris cut from African girls and rubbed it on their face to keep manlier features...the outrage would be palpable.  And Oprah would lead the charge.

To me this is akin to thinking albino body parts or raping virgin girls can cure aids.  And if Oprah believes this, she's really stupider than I thought in a very fundamental way. 
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2015, 06:05:58 AM »

To be fair the harm of female circumcision is much, much greater than male circumcision. But yeah, this shouldn't be a thing. And people ought to be horrified.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2015, 04:55:20 PM »
« Edited: April 11, 2015, 05:10:42 PM by Snowguy716 »

To be fair the harm of female circumcision is much, much greater than male circumcision. But yeah, this shouldn't be a thing. And people ought to be horrified.
I prefer what Jesus said...circumcise your heart for him.  Give the best part of your heart to him.  Forever voluntary and forever figurative.

Everyone loooves Oprah and her golden toilet and baby dick skin cream that makes her look good when she tells you how horrible sexual violence against women is.  Kinda dilutes the message...

What a fun, optimistic, bright future kinda world we live in.

tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2015, 05:09:43 PM »

As I said, I do find male circumcision morally wrong. Long term consequences of female circumcision are still objectively worse.
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2015, 05:44:07 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/10/baby-foreskin-facial_n_7040808.html

Yeah.  This is a thing..and any woman who does this can burn in hell.  How about somebody cuts a baby's clitoris off and uses it for anti aging cream.  

Just as it was funny when a woman cut her husbands dick and balls off and threw them out in the trash...itd be totes hilarious for a man to rip a woman's uterus out and toss it in the ditch...or rub it on his face to stop muh wrinkles...amirite?

Apparently Oprah is a big proponent of this.  Yuck.  
Dude eat a Snickers.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies