Keystone Phil Courageously Speaks the Truth (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 01:47:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Keystone Phil Courageously Speaks the Truth (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Keystone Phil Courageously Speaks the Truth  (Read 3501 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: December 22, 2011, 05:52:46 PM »

The child acts like a child. Stunning!

What a coward.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2011, 06:00:10 PM »

The heat is getting to the troll's supporters, I see.

Oh, I can't wait until the new year. It'll be nice to see this clown stomped on.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 06:02:18 PM »

But...but...they've been bothering THE DOCTOR for twenty years about this stuff! He has a cult to lead!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2011, 06:09:32 PM »

The new year will indeed be nice, what with Paul winning Iowa and Santorum winning the "Gays Stole My Wife" demographic.

Paul won't win Iowa. THE DOCTOR is cracking under the pressure of real media exposure. You really can't blame the child. After years of being an old joke, one can't expect him to act serious when people try to take him somewhat seriously. If he does win, Iowa will be meaningless and his victory will be ignored. We serious people don't like when children interrupt adult conversations.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

...then don't write what Paul wrote. Or how about this: don't be a racist.

THE DOCTOR is a fraud.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2011, 06:21:05 PM »

Going by the poll numbers, he's doing better than ever.

Yeah, we'll see how long that lasts.

Yeah...and then he did.

So Cain wasn't done in by the accusations; he was done in by someone actually accusing him. Uh, what?

Oh, of course! No one can silence the will of the Paultards!

You're right. No one can stop that momentum even when a total nut wins Iowa. 1988 Republican Presidential nominee Pat Robertson can speak to that.

Very good point! Shouldn't supporters of the supposed frontrunner be riding above the fray? I guess not when they're cult members.

Just run away from the thread next time. Follow THE DOCTOR'S cue.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2011, 06:22:44 PM »

With all due respect, I would argue that ignoring results you don't like is rather undemocratic.

The only thing "undemocratic" would be denying Paul delegates to the convention after his win. Downplaying the results isn't undemocratic.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2011, 06:36:07 PM »

The Paultards truly are a wonderful, trolling people. The Dear Leader, DOCTOR PAUL, is caught in an obviously awkward moment that makes him look like even more of a toolbox and the children respond with the typical "You're just angry that your candidate didn't _______! So ha!"

This self destruction will be a sight.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2011, 06:47:08 PM »

You just proved my point. Your bitterness is more than obvious to everyone on the site. I was hoping you were willing to come around and have some decent conversation, but apparently that is too much.

Yeah, dude, because your post about two Paul critics just being bitter about their respective candidate's "failings" was definitely a sign of wanting a "decent conversation." Spare me. You're being bitter by responding the way you did. I'm simply having fun by picking on the biggest clowns in politics.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2011, 07:13:49 PM »

You just proved my point. Your bitterness is more than obvious to everyone on the site. I was hoping you were willing to come around and have some decent conversation, but apparently that is too much.

Yeah, dude, because your post about two Paul critics just being bitter about their respective candidate's "failings" was definitely a sign of wanting a "decent conversation." Spare me. You're being bitter by responding the way you did. I'm simply having fun by picking on the biggest clowns in politics.

Both of you have shown no want to have any decent conversation for some time now. This is nothing new with the two of you.

Oh, right. And you and your crowd wants to have a "decent conversation" about Rick "Google" Santorum. Get off your high horse, dude.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies