Pennsylvania Was Stolen (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 12:24:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Pennsylvania Was Stolen (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Pennsylvania Was Stolen  (Read 8708 times)
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« on: January 14, 2007, 03:53:38 PM »

I agree.  It seems if the Democrats win PA because of Philadelphia, everyone wants to cry voter fraud.  One local PAC that claims it's non-partisan, but I beg to differ, says that the 2000 and 2004 numbers are inconsistent with past voting patterns, but if you look at past results, they correlate with the decline in population.  
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2007, 01:39:20 AM »

No Ebowed.  This is BS.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 01:16:45 AM »

Wow. It really is a shame how people can't accept when things are completely meant for laughs.

By the way, Flyers, you are pretty foolish if you can't admit that there is some serious voter fraud in this city.

I know.  It's on BOTH sides of the fence though so it evens out. 
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2007, 06:39:20 PM »

I know.  It's on BOTH sides of the fence though so it evens out. 

No, Flyers, the voting fraud in Philly is clearly one sided. I'm not saying that it happens on both sides but there are far more cases with the Dems conducting such acts.

Uhh??? Hmm....... Sam Mirarchi/George Kenney ring a bell?  "Official Russian Translator" then they tell people who don't know a word of English to vote straight GOP.  Saw it myself at a polling place and observed 2 results myself.  Never saw any Dem problems where I worked, but I'm sure there are in other parts of the city.  You're probably right citywide, but I know it happens midstate PA with the GOP.  This state is simply not that conservative.     
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2009, 11:22:42 AM »

thank god there are no races in Pennsylvania in 2010, otherwise people would have ended up getting nasty again

Uhh... Yes, there are.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies