LA and NC 2014 Congressional Races (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 07:00:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  LA and NC 2014 Congressional Races (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: LA and NC 2014 Congressional Races  (Read 215185 times)
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« on: December 16, 2013, 12:20:30 PM »

I hate being in the 6th district now, none of my area is even considered in either picking candidates or getting legislation, we should have just stayed with Foxx. I doubt any of them will even come to Surry Co, Coble sure didn't until this past year.

Right now I'm leaning Hagan, but it all depends on who runs for the Reps. If it is who I think it will be I will prob vote for Hagan. She hasn't impressed me that much but she is sure better than Dole, she was a joke.
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2013, 01:40:21 AM »

Coble didn't come around until when he started back and it's a shame he's going.  If we could have had the Coble of 10 or 20 years back I would be thrilled. Just wrong place wrong time deal.

I hope whoever runs will come my way and have a big candidates debate so I could at least know where they stand.

I just hope for no tea partier. I started leaning Independent once they gained traction.
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 06:00:49 PM »

Just seen a news story on one of my affiliates that said a city council guy from Indian Trail is trying to run as a Constitution Party Candidate against Hagan. That's not the news though,

he resigned from his spot, and wrote the entire resignation letter in Klingon! It quite angered Indian Trail's mayor.
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2014, 08:22:52 PM »

http://myfox8.com/2014/01/03/nc-politician-writes-resignation-letter-in-klingon/

There's the story, just found it.
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2014, 06:24:44 PM »

Just seem the first NC Senate Ad of the year for a candidate, Thillis.

Sounded horrible and was scrunched up, not wide screen.
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2014, 10:26:54 PM »

I've gotten stuff in the mail the last two Saturdays from Brannon (via Rand's office,) and Phil Berger for Coble's spot. Funny stuff, Brannon's was pages long and rambled that Tillis would have to defend himself more than attack, and Berger's wasn't bad.

The only reason I got that was because I am still registered Republican I need to switch to unaffiliated before primary day.

House wise I'm still undecided Senate I am still for Hagan.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies