Generic Candidate Q&A (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 07:19:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Generic Candidate Q&A (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Generic Candidate Q&A  (Read 734 times)
Emsworth
Junior Chimp

« on: September 25, 2005, 04:04:47 PM »

Activity doesn't necessarily equate to ability. In fact, I got into this race just because of that. Atlasia deserves better than it inexcusably had to endure in the past. My leadership is precisely what the Senate lacks in giving it direction towards the freedom and the liberty the President and I will secure.
I take it that you are implying that the Senate does not have any good leadership at present?
Emsworth
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2005, 04:13:40 PM »

Activity doesn't necessarily equate to ability. In fact, I got into this race just because of that. Atlasia deserves better than it inexcusably had to endure in the past. My leadership is precisely what the Senate lacks in giving it direction towards the freedom and the liberty the President and I will secure.
I take it that you are implying that the Senate does not have any good leadership at present?
*falls of chair laughing*
I would actually disagree. We have had a series of very good Senate leaders, especially Sam Spade and Gabu, and now, Ebowed for the left or Colin Wixted for the right.
Emsworth
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2005, 05:34:44 AM »

You disagree with me falling of the chair laughing?
With the implication of you falling out of the chair laughing.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies