Republican "A" and "B" list candidates (2008). (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 09:45:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Republican "A" and "B" list candidates (2008). (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Republican "A" and "B" list candidates (2008).  (Read 10542 times)
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« on: January 30, 2005, 11:43:20 PM »

I'd assume Dems like Hagel in the same way the Reps like Dean (nominate him and you'll lose big time).

Hagel is the only Republican that has actually brought up the draft and that would kill him in an election. So if the Dem.s actually like Hagel I must ask doesn't the fact that he brought up the draft bother you?
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2005, 02:54:21 AM »

Romney(who I personally like and is my 2nd choice) is fuzzy on some issues(well what Governors aren't?) and simply said is from MA. Why would the GOP shift north if they're more sucessful in the south?

On the contrary, I think we need a northern candidate so that we don't get typed as a southern party.  Everyone knows that the Democrats aren't a national party.  What has yet to be seen is, are the Republicans?

You hit the nail on the head Super! Lets face it the last time a Democrat won an election "both" candidates hailed from the South. Therefore, one could make the argument that a Romney/Santorum ticket would threaten ME, NH, PA, and give us an outside shot at NJ.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies