The Observer - Interview with Maxwell (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 10:46:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Observer - Interview with Maxwell (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Observer - Interview with Maxwell  (Read 4533 times)
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« on: June 04, 2014, 04:11:18 PM »

Bore is Atlasia's electoral equivalent of John Barrow. I am fully confident that bore will pull off a victory and secure a fourth term.

John Barrow wins in a District that Democrats shouldn't win. Bore fits the ideology of the Northeast rather well. Though bore is a survivor.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 02:42:26 PM »

Am I misreading that or does this bill ban all products produced using workers under fourteen, period?
Yep. No more homemade cookies, I guess.

lol. I can't believe I missed this the first time around - apparently this passed, 7-2 with people like Yankee voting in the affirmative. Bizarre. Are we to assume that Nikes are banned in Atlasia now?

I'm feeling better about my endorsement of you, Deus. We disagree on quite a lot but I'm glad someone's leading the charge against this. It's now illegal for a teenager to help out in his family's business a couple of hours a week. I won't even start on the fact that conservative Senators inexplicably voted in favour of an insane minimum wage hike. Has Atlasia hit hyperinflation yet? We seem to be spending and spending with no end in sight.

That bill is a regret of mine in the Senate - I wish I had opposed it even more, and I wish we had kept it within Nix's tenure as President.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies