Is recognition that Jews have the best ideology of the Abrahamic cults the reaso (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 09:00:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  Is recognition that Jews have the best ideology of the Abrahamic cults the reaso (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Is recognition that Jews have the best ideology of the Abrahamic cults the reaso  (Read 1069 times)
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« on: December 06, 2016, 07:47:21 PM »

Great bait mate.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2016, 03:09:54 PM »

And no, Christians do not read everything in the bible as literal.

I think you should talk to a Priest, or research your chosen debate topic before you make statements like this.

Again you show foolishness because all who believe in a real Jesus must read the bible literally to some extent.

Where else and how else could such a belief come from if not literal reading of the bible?

Regards
DL

What are you even talking about? He said that Christians don't read everything in the Bible as literal. Then you go ahead and say that Christians have to read the Bible as literal to some extent. Reading some of the Bible literally to some extent and not reading all of it literally are obviously not mutually exclusive in any way. But you know what he said and you know what you said so you are either being an imbecile or you are a troll. And FYI, Jesus did exist and you don't have to read the Bible in order to know that as a fact.

Your belief is to stupid for me to bother with.

I know the feeling.

I think you mean that the old testament is based on the Torah.

The Old Testament isn't just based on the Torah, the first five books of the Old Testament are the Torah. Which you would know if you paid attention when your mother makes you go to church.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies