Opinion of BushOklahoma (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 10:15:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of BushOklahoma (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 75

Author Topic: Opinion of BushOklahoma  (Read 14640 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« on: April 03, 2012, 07:10:24 PM »

This should be an entertaining thread. Tongue

I have to vote FF!
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 07:11:50 PM »

well meaning.  has a big heart.

but after the latest episode it is clear there is something off-kilter. 

(by the way, i dont think bushie expects god to change the laws of kenya, he is probably thinking more along the lines that god will provide him with a wife that will enable the 'adoption' to go through)

However God chooses to do it is alright with me.  I just want what is best for the kids, plain and simple.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 07:24:30 PM »

Whoever the 7 HP's so far, I want to give them a high five for being honest. Smiley
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2012, 07:44:31 PM »

Whoever the 7 HP's so far, I want to give them a high five for being honest. Smiley

I voted HP by accident.

How much longer will you be (kind of) impersonating me?  I don't want anybody reading that post and thinking that my HP vote was accidental.

I love you, too, Joe. Wink
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2012, 05:50:33 AM »

What you guys don't realize is I have become equally amused by your attempts to figure out what I am.  That is a near impossible task. Smiley

As far as the crazy part goes let me say this one thing:

If trusting my God completely and for everything makes me crazy, then pass the Bible and call me crazy. Smiley
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2012, 06:43:37 AM »

What you guys don't realize is I have become equally amused by your attempts to figure out what I am.

A bored Swiss grandmother, making up implausible stories about being an Oklahoman Evangelical Christian who sells fake health insurance to his parents, is afraid of driving in one inch of snow, and tries to illegally adopt Kenyan orphans?

In other words, I am correct - impossible to predict and figure out. Smiley
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2012, 09:42:15 PM »

Whether or not I can adopt the kids or not, I still feel led to pack up and move to Kenya in 3 years.  There's just something about that place that makes me truly want to call it home.  I was thinking the other day, as I think everyday that I really enjoy my life in Oklahoma and it will be hard giving up the conveniences that we have in America and going back 50-70 years in time, which is basically what I would be doing moving to Kenya, but the more I think about it, the more going back in time seems like it would be refreshing.  The life in Kisumu, Kenya is about what the United States was in the 1940s and 1950s with the additions of a supermarket and Internet/WiFi.  When I move, I can at least be closer to the children and be able to see them more regularly than just once a year even if I can't legally adopt them.

I will continue to call Kenya home and will continue to call Phelix and Mercy my children, because if I'm not their parent than who is?  Their birth mother is dead and they have no father.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2012, 10:03:37 PM »

Jeff, wasn't it you who was talking about turning on the air condidtioning in your house in the spring?  Kenya isn't exactly a cool climate.

You really need to stop thinking about these kids and get your own life in order first.

I have turned the a/c on in my house for the summer.  I know there is little to no a/c in Kenya, but I can handle it by leaving the windows open and fans running at night.

I will not stop thinking about these kids and my life is in order.  I've got a job in Oklahoma that I will keep at least until I move, possibly be able to transfer to Nairobi.  My finances are slowly improving.  I own my own home and have for the last 32 months.  I drive a very reliable car that I am able to keep maintenance on.  My mother has stopped helping me with bills as she is retiring on 30 April and I am turning 30 on 29 April.  My spiritual walk with the LORD is amazing and very refreshing.  Everything I've shared over the past two weeks are just what He has shown me.  I will admit that I'm a little presumtuous in some instances and I may have been here, as well.  However, I honestly believe God is the one who is calling me down to Kenya in 2015 and to, at least, love these kids with a parental love.  I will admit I may have jumped the gun on the legal adoption, but I did that out of just wanting what is best for the children.  My intentions are well-meaning, and I don't believe anyone on the forum is questioning my intentions or motives.  I will also say I may be a little eccentric at times, but I am okay with that.  I am okay with who I am and who God has made me to be.  God loves me enough to come to where I am, but He loves me way too much to leave me there.  He is still teaching me and growing me and will continue to teach me until the day He calls me to my real home, Heaven.

Inks, I do believe my life is in order.  Are there changes I could make? Absolutely, and I would be the first to admit it, but I am happy where I'm at and where I've come and where I can go from here.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2012, 07:02:30 AM »

I just watched it with the sound muted, good one...
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2012, 08:43:44 PM »

I'm going to do some more praying on this particular subject, but I believe I need to continue with the pursuit of my MBA beginning this August at the University of Central Oklahoma in Edmond.  I am going to do this to give me a better chance of a higher paying job in Kenya when I move there in 3 years.  If I can get started this August, I should graduate by May 2014 which is still 10-11 months before I plan to be down there.  This MBA will not only help me in Kenya, but will also, no doubt, help me if for some reason I have to stay in Oklahoma longer than 3 years.  The first thing I will do is take my GMAT exam as already scheduled on Saturday, 19 May, 2012 in Tulsa.  I've already paid the $250 exam fee, so I might as well take it and see where it leads.  I still feel led to move to Kenya in 35 1/2 months from now by 1 April 2015, but I am also feeling led to make the most of my time left in Oklahoma to prepare me for whatever happens whether I am in Oklahoma or Kenya or elsewhere around the world.  I will, of course, talk to the admissions counselors at UCO in the next 6 weeks until the exam and even beyond to see if its even feasible considering I do not have a 3.0 GPA from my Bachelor's Degree, but this is a good step in the right direction, I believe.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2012, 10:21:56 PM »

Oh, so this is the new update thread now?  Figures.

I've thought about reopening the update thread.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2012, 10:28:42 PM »

Yeah, I'll probably reopen Volume 2 here before too long, and just take whatever comments are dished out.  I will try to refrain from using this thread as an update, especially since I didn't start this thread.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies