Cruz announces he's running for president (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 10:38:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Cruz announces he's running for president (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Cruz announces he's running for president  (Read 15499 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« on: March 21, 2015, 09:24:27 PM »

I imagine Cruz will probably announce an exploratory committee.  Although, as IceSpear pointed out, why wouldn't he wait just 9 days and he can avoid the first quarter reporting?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2015, 08:30:06 AM »

What is Cruz selling? Just anger and fear. Is this the best that Texas do? Really scraping the bottle of the barrel with Cruz!😲

The State of Texas has nothing to do with it.  It's the fact that there appears to be no other Texans interested in running.  The nation was genuinely blessed with another Texan some years ago.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2015, 05:48:54 PM »

For the record, those conservatives who were and are upset that Barack Obama was not qualified to be president because of his assumed birth in Kenya (he was born in Hawaii, FWIW) either cannot support Ted Cruz because he was born in Canada, but has one American parent, or must immediately drop the illogical and stupid witch-hunt that is the birther movement.  Sadly, I foresee a big double standard coming forth by our conservative friends.  I'm not a fan of Obama's presidency, but I have always defended and will always defend his legitimacy and qualifications to be President of the United States.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies