Ann Coulter to Vivek: "I wouldn't have voted for you because you're Indian"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 01:31:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Ann Coulter to Vivek: "I wouldn't have voted for you because you're Indian"
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Ann Coulter to Vivek: "I wouldn't have voted for you because you're Indian"  (Read 1323 times)
ηєω ƒяσηтιєя
New Frontier
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.42, S: -1.22

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 08, 2024, 11:19:41 PM »

At least, she's being honest. Vivek got his wake up call, he still won't care though.
TML
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2024, 11:22:58 PM »

Later on, Vivek went on to praise Coulter for being honest about her views.

Coulter explicitly stated that she would only vote for WASP presidential candidates.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2024, 11:25:25 PM »

She is just saying what a lot of people think. I do love that she did this to his face on his own show, though.
Reactionary Libertarian
ReactionaryLibertarian
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2024, 11:40:01 PM »

Coulter explicitly stated that she would only vote for WASP presidential candidates.

So why was she supporting Meatball Ron?
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2024, 11:40:43 PM »

She's always been a troll.
Born to Slay. Forced to Work.
leecannon
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.78

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2024, 11:46:13 PM »

Is it being a troll when you have a large section of the GOP who agree with her?
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2024, 11:51:18 PM »

Ehh, I have to agree with Vivek actually. You HAVE to respect the honesty. It's so hard to get from Republicans. You don't have to respect any other aspect of it, at all, but the honesty is refreshing and she deserves respect for it (and deserves respect for little or nothing else).
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2024, 11:52:16 PM »

Vivek did way better than he should have
Obama24
United States
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2024, 12:20:07 AM »

Say what you will about Coulter but it takes massive cajones to come on someone's show, say something that offensive to the host themself, and do so with a straight face. And then be appreciated for your honesty after.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2024, 12:56:58 AM »

Ehh, I have to agree with Vivek actually. You HAVE to respect the honesty. It's so hard to get from Republicans. You don't have to respect any other aspect of it, at all, but the honesty is refreshing and she deserves respect for it (and deserves respect for little or nothing else).

This is not honesty, it is shamelessness.

The word 'honest' derives from 'honor'. It means being upright, scrupulously truthful, fair, and unbiased, acting in good faith and without malice.

Republicans are shameless. That in no way whatsoever makes them worthy of respect.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2024, 01:12:30 AM »

So why was she supporting Meatball Ron?

Because it's the first letter that matters.
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2024, 02:59:02 AM »

I'm sorry, but I really don't think admitting to being a racist lunatic is in any way deserving of respect.
TML
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2024, 03:15:39 AM »

I'm sorry, but I really don't think admitting to being a racist lunatic is in any way deserving of respect.

I agree, but I think Vivek is trying to pander to Republican base voters who agree with Coulter on her presidential candidate standards.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2024, 05:50:44 AM »

She's an idiot.

Pheurton Skeurto
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2024, 06:38:52 AM »

Yes, Ann Coulter is a racist. Anyone who knows who Ann Coulter is knows this.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2024, 07:30:30 AM »

She dated Dinesh D'Souza lol. Wonder how that happened if she hates Indians or if her experience with D'Souza turned her against Indians.
Agafin
Cameroon

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2024, 08:16:42 AM »

She dated Dinesh D'Souza lol. Wonder how that happened if she hates Indians or if her experience with D'Souza turned her against Indians.

I mean it could be a fetish. A lot of white nationalists love asian (especially japanese) girls but wouldn't vote one to be president.
Reactionary Libertarian
ReactionaryLibertarian
United States

« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2024, 09:53:02 AM »

I think Ann’s views have shifted with the party. She was always on the right-wing fringe but in 2012 that was rants about illegal immigrants while claiming “Dems are the real racists” and nowadays it’s full blown White Nationalism.
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2024, 10:01:01 AM »

Ann Coulter is basically Milo Longlastname before Milo was a thing and he disgraced himself on that one podcast and exposed himself as a grifter to his own fans with the "White Privilege Grant" scam. Unlike Milo though, Coulter has managed to still be somewhat relevant in conservative circles.
gerritcole
goatofalltrades

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2024, 11:57:06 AM »

I mean it could be a fetish. A lot of white nationalists love asian (especially japanese) girls but wouldn't vote one to be president.

No one is fetishizing Asian men haha, take it from me anecdotally or perhaps low like and match rates on dating apps
ηєω ƒяσηтιєя
New Frontier
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.42, S: -1.22

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2024, 12:01:45 PM »

She dated Dinesh D'Souza, lol. I wonder how that happened if she hates Indians or if her experience with D'Souza turned her against Indians.
Dating someone of a different race doesn't mean that person can't still be racist. People need to stop thinking that.

They could:

*Think that person is "one of the good ones," while still believing that the majority of people from that ethnicity or race are "bad".

*Have a fetish for that ethnicity or race. Fetishes are usually about wanting to "try something out," aka an "experience". Also, many sexual fetishes are based on ethnic or racial stereotypes.

For example, unfortunately, there are some examples of White people sleeping with and even having children with Black people, and yet they have called their Black partner or ex-partner and/or their own biracial children the n-word. Disgusting.
HisGrace
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2024, 12:30:59 PM »

I guess she can say stuff like this out loud now that she doesn't get invited on regular TV shows anyway. Not sure how this warrants "respect" guys

TBF that might be understandable, LOL
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2024, 12:35:08 PM »

She dated Dinesh D'Souza, lol. I wonder how that happened if she hates Indians or if her experience with D'Souza turned her against Indians.
Dating someone of a different race doesn't mean that person can't still be racist. People need to stop thinking that.

They could:

*Think that person is "one of the good ones," while still believing that the majority of people from that ethnicity or race are "bad".

*Have a fetish for that ethnicity or race. Fetishes are usually about wanting to "try something out," aka an "experience". Also, many sexual fetishes are based on ethnic or racial stereotypes.

For example, unfortunately, there are some examples of White people sleeping with and even having children with Black people, and yet they have called their Black partner or ex-partner and/or their own biracial children the n-word. Disgusting.

Yep. There is a substantial number of white men with problematic racial views who have Asian wives or girlfriends. Look at Jim Watkins, the founder of 8chan.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2024, 12:36:29 PM »

Ann Coulter is a racist POS who should have been cancelled a long time ago.
White Cloud
Rookie
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2024, 12:39:36 PM »

I don't find this to be refreshing due to its honesty, I find it to be repugnant and disgusting. Ramaswamy is not "an Indian". He was born in Cincinnati, Ohio. He's an American. It's just flat-out racism.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies