Biggest forum RINO? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 10:56:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Biggest forum RINO? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Biggest forum RINO?  (Read 2357 times)
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« on: March 10, 2015, 01:08:58 AM »

Duke by a healthy margin.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2015, 01:29:39 AM »

To enlighten you, Vox was originally a Dem avatar before the 2014 elections. He made a bet with another Colorado Republican that if both Gardner and Hick won, the Republican guy would have to change his avatar to a Dem one. However, if just one of them won, Vox would change his.

It was a really risky bet on Vox's part. I don't know how long he has to keep his as Republican. Hopefully he can return home soon

I'll change it when my boy Michael Bennett gets a victory. That will break the curse. But to be honest, I'm getting a little attached to the blue avatar. It looks cooler than the red one.
What if Bennet loses? He'd be in an uphill battle against Mike Coffman, as much as you'd like that to not be true. Tipton would need a small wave to win, but he would definitely make it close.

An uphill battle? dude you are objectively wrong.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2015, 01:42:41 AM »

To enlighten you, Vox was originally a Dem avatar before the 2014 elections. He made a bet with another Colorado Republican that if both Gardner and Hick won, the Republican guy would have to change his avatar to a Dem one. However, if just one of them won, Vox would change his.

It was a really risky bet on Vox's part. I don't know how long he has to keep his as Republican. Hopefully he can return home soon

I'll change it when my boy Michael Bennett gets a victory. That will break the curse. But to be honest, I'm getting a little attached to the blue avatar. It looks cooler than the red one.
What if Bennet loses? He'd be in an uphill battle against Mike Coffman, as much as you'd like that to not be true. Tipton would need a small wave to win, but he would definitely make it close.

An uphill battle? dude you are objectively wrong.
Coffman won in 2012 while Obama won his district by 5. He beat a strong challenger last year by about 10 points, while Gardner won it by far less, and Beauprez narrowly lost the district. If that doesn't demonstrate significant crossover appeal, I don't know what does.

Remember that Bennet only won in 2010 because Ken Buck was his opponent. Presidential turnout will help, but it's hardly a secure ticket to victory over Coffman in a state where Hillary will probably underperform Obama.

Bennet's the incumbent now though.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies