Five GOP hopefuls already eliminated for 2012? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 11:33:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Five GOP hopefuls already eliminated for 2012? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Five GOP hopefuls already eliminated for 2012?  (Read 2270 times)
Coburn In 2012

« on: July 05, 2009, 11:40:53 AM »

So, safe Obama, unless it is revealed that he fathered a child with a white woman ...

Right, there is absolutely no chance that things will go badly for Obama. 85 state landslide.

that is about what they are saying.

it's a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time until 2012 people.  and Obama is already screwing up this country royally.  what will our debt be then?  How bad will unemployment and infaltion be then?  HOw many more dictators will he have bowed to and begged for forgiveness for American agression?  What about the gun issue it is NOT going away and Americans are NOT happy!

I am not as confident as I used to be partly because of being so desgusted by all the liberal arrogance here.  BUT I still feel the messiahs' chances are not good given how bad his is effing every thing up.
Coburn In 2012

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2009, 03:42:45 PM »

I'd say that, barring a scandal, significant shift in the key issues, or a strong dark horse, Romney will be the front runner going into 2011 (the start of the campaign season).
Yup.  Probably a pretty safe bet...him or huckabee.

Pawlenty is very impressive but I cant account for his poor numbers in his home state.  Do not rule out a breakthru in the next year or so by some strong, squeaky clean conservative who becomes the primary anti-obama spokesman for the gop.  It could be one of my favorites (coburn or demint) or it could be someone like Eric Canter Sam Brownback or John Thune.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies