OH: More Money Stuff (August) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 11:43:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  OH: More Money Stuff (August) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OH: More Money Stuff (August)  (Read 187527 times)
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -8.70

« on: June 03, 2017, 08:49:49 PM »

Husted goes in favored. How much, IDK, which is why I don't want to prognosticate on the specifics of the general. At this juncture, best to worst Republican opponent for the Democrats goes:

• Taylor
  • Renacci
  • DeWine
  • Husted

In my opinion, OFC.

Completely agree

As do I

more I think about it, there is something special about husted, hes conservative in the right areas for conservatives, moderate  in the right areas for moderates. If he wasn't a white man he'd probably be one of the biggest rising stars in the national republican party

And Democrats don't mind him that much because we know at the end of the day, he's one of the few Ohio Republicans we can work with.

Why Democrats think we can work with someone who purged 550,000 voters and has been awful for voting rights is beyond me. Am I the only one who remembers fighting for Golden Week in '14?

No, but he didn't try to screw around with the ballot language on the SB5 repeal, refused to endorse Trump (actually refused, not the BS "I support the nominee" schtick Portman has), and seems at least somewhat open to redistricting reform.  I mean, I wouldn't vote for him for Governor, but I do think he has crossover appeal.
Didn't he help nuke that in 2012 when he screwed around with the ballot language?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies