Republicans for Hillary safe space (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 11:25:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Republicans for Hillary safe space (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Republicans for Hillary safe space  (Read 3195 times)
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« on: June 05, 2016, 02:17:31 PM »

I'm in a competitive state (an intensely competitive state), and I've decided to vote for Johnson. While I do prefer Hillary to Trump, my conclusion based off polling is that she will win without my vote and that I don't have to soil my hands by marking the ballot for her. Johnson is far and away the most palatable choice of the three.

Again, if it looks like both the nation and Ohio are competitive on Election Day, I would probably end up voting in this fashion. But if Hillary maintains her consistent lead in Florida, then there's nothing to worry about.
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2016, 11:31:05 PM »

I will be voting for Johnson because he is closest to my views and is MUCH more palatable than Hillald Crump.

And I'm Floridian lol.

You of all people should be concerned about President Trump.

Doesn't mean I can be bullied into voting for Hillary. Trump isn't gonna win Florida, he's already done too much damage among Hispanics to win the state.

Bullied? Weren't you supporting her of your own volition a few weeks ago?

Let's not forget ShadowAbyss was once the forum's foremost Never Trump Republican.

Trump even brought ShadowAbyss to heel.  If he was truly #nevertrump, he wouldn't be voting for Johnson.

NEVER MEANS NEVER

But (and this, unfortunately, was always one of #NeverTrump's weaknesses) "never" is not a positive statement in support of any other candidate. Voting Hillary/Johnson/Stein/anyone else/not voting at all are all perfectly valid expressions of NeverTrumpism. You can be #NeverTrump without voting for Hillary (as I, for instance, intend to do).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies