Republicans for Hillary safe space (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 10:37:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Republicans for Hillary safe space (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Republicans for Hillary safe space  (Read 3194 times)
kcguy
Romania

« on: June 05, 2016, 09:36:56 AM »

And like I explained to you, there are only two people who have a chance at being President.  By not voting for Hillary, you are supporting Trump

What about people who live in safe states?

I'm currently toying with the idea of voting for Gary Johnson in November.
1.  I voted Libertarian for President once before, when I couldn't stand either of the two main candidates, and that was in a competitive state.
2.  I respect Gary Johnson at least as much as I do either of this year's two main candidates.
3.  I respect Gary Johnson at least as much as any other candidate the Libertarian Party has ever put out there.
4.  I live in Kansas.  It's not just a "safe" state, but a safe state with at least two underlines.  If I lived in even a "strongly leaning" state like Missouri, I'd probably just suck it up and vote for Clinton.
5.  The Kansas Democratic Party will likely never be a threat to Kansas Republicans.  On the other hand, a vote for Gary Johnson would be a vote for a stronger Kansas Libertarian Party, which might actually mess with Kansas Republicans, because Kansas Republicans messing deserve it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies