Most and least moral posters (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 10:55:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Most and least moral posters (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Most and least moral posters  (Read 8570 times)
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: August 21, 2005, 09:13:44 PM »

If they were married, yes, it would be ok.  But most posters here aren't married.

We're talking about moral in a non-religious sense.  You can still be a very moral person, unmarried and not a virgin.
Maybe if you had sex once or twice, and had reverted from your ways.  But if not, then no, absolutely not.  I'm sorry, but you can't be truly moral unless you abide by God's laws, or at least try to and accept Jesus as the son of god, and be saved.  Non-Religious Morality is an oxymoron.

I don't even want to get into this argument, I'm sick and tired of dealing with this "it's ok if he's done this or that, he can still be moral" bs.  So, whatever, stick with your beliefs.  If you live by them, see where you'll end up.  I've had enough.

Ok that's fine, then stop calling decent people 'immoral' because they don't fit your own ridiculously restrictive criteria.
Why don't you go walk up to God right now and tell him his laws are ridiculas?  Just shoot and kill yourself and have a little chat with him at the gates of heaven about why his laws are so un-educated and outdated.

WTF???

Anyways, Preston, go to a seminary if you think you are so much more moral then everybody. Saying that bisexuals and gays can't be moral is just idiotic.

"Lest ye be judged...."
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know the verse.  Anyway, I'm not judging, it's god who's doing the judging, I'm just pointing it out.
whatever you say, Preston. Whatever you say. Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies