Can anyone defend the Doc in the Cali octuplet dealy (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 02:57:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Can anyone defend the Doc in the Cali octuplet dealy (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Can anyone defend the Doc in the Cali octuplet dealy  (Read 2131 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: February 01, 2009, 04:52:32 AM »

If you're under a rock pick one.  Single mom, healthy, 6 kids already, not rich.  SINGLE mom.  NOT rich.  LITTLE house.  And a medical profesional sticks 8 potential babies in her?  The selfishness of the adults involved in this is amazing.  Can anybody defend this?  I don't care what you do if you have the money to pay for it (but even this lady could pay for all of this, I'd still want her to seek mental help first as would any nomral OB/GYN), but if you're expecting the state or the media to pay for this then these peolpe are all kinds of selfish.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2009, 09:40:25 AM »

I heard her Dad just went to Iraq "to make more money" or something.  I've heard/read in several places that she was single.  Here's the wiki (with links to the locations where the info was gathered)
You must be logged in to read this quote.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 03:07:41 AM »

Funny how the fact that the mother is arabic means that the liberals and libertarians(with the notable exception of Dead0man) are coming out to defend her. If the mother was white they'd be condemning her.
I'm mostly liberal (in the American sense) and I'm condeming her. I would condemn her regardless of skin colour.
Right, I didn't learn she was a Pali until long after I found out she was a selfish bitch.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2009, 04:10:17 AM »

Since her first plan doesn't seem to be working for her, she's gone to plan B.  link
Me thinks she has misjudged just a little.  How long until she plays the race card?  I give it a 6 weeks.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2009, 06:29:53 AM »

I am.  What does that have to do with anything?  Do libertarians normally enjoy it when people take advantage of state tax payers like this asshole has done?  If she was paying for everything herself I'd say more power to her.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2009, 07:31:10 AM »

I'm not sure the word "offended" is the one you're looking for but yeah, we're taxpayers too.  We're allowed to get pissed when assholes cheat the system. 

Libertarians don't think people should be able to do any damn thing they want, screw the consequences.  I'm not sure why people think that is the case or where they get that idea.  I know we say "people should be allowed to do what they want" quite a bit, but we ALWAYS end it with "as long as nobody else is being harmed".  I'm not sure why that part is ignored by non-libertarians.  It's just as important as the first part.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2009, 02:56:41 AM »

The doctor has ANOTHER woman with quadruplets on the way.  Guess what Cali taxpayers?  She doesn't have insurance either!  link  Plus, she's in her 40s.  She's hospitalized now and possibly will be until delivery.  At least this lady has a job and a spouse.

And no, to fix this sh**t you don't need more regulation by the govt.  The medical community should be allowed to handle it.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2009, 04:26:40 AM »

Now she has an agent.  As a bonus, it's the same agent Rick Warren has.  linky goodness
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2009, 05:28:48 AM »

This is the slowest train wreck ever.  Guess who will be homeless soon?
link
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies