Rep. Lauren Boebert jokes about Rep. Ilhan Omar blowing up a bomb in the Capitol (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 05:32:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Rep. Lauren Boebert jokes about Rep. Ilhan Omar blowing up a bomb in the Capitol (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rep. Lauren Boebert jokes about Rep. Ilhan Omar blowing up a bomb in the Capitol  (Read 2743 times)
BG-NY
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -1.23, S: 0.42

« on: November 26, 2021, 12:15:07 AM »

BG-NY
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2021, 12:38:08 AM »

Anyhow, people shouldn't compare her to MTG - Boebert knows exactly what she is doing. Everything she says and does is calculated. MTG is an actual moron.
BG-NY
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2021, 05:26:21 PM »

Then again her reasonable family members (all who voted Biden) abandoned this lunatic years ago, probably around when she gave birth in a truck on the freeway.
What did I just read?
BG-NY
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2021, 05:32:50 PM »

Not that part, that's normal for people without means.

I was talking about the overt classism in your post, and the implication that people should abandon family members they disagree with on politics.

When I was a teenager I was a militant atheist and a vocal, in-your-face liberal. I wish I had been more kind to my family back then. Fortunately I was able to mature and when I see them I get along and can discuss those topics.

The entire idea of abandoning family members is very dark.
BG-NY
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2021, 11:57:50 AM »

That...should still place you firmly in the democratic party and certainly not inspire you to vote for Trump. Pretty much everything the Biden administration is trying to do will improve the lives of exactly those people.
If I believe immigration, free trade, and internationalist foreign policy have harmed the American worker, why would I support a party favoring them? Those are my three big issues.

My votes in presidential elections:

04 Kerry
08 Obama (supported Kucinich early in the primaries)
12 write-in
16 Trump (voted Sanders in the primaries)
20 Trump

Biden hasn't been as bad on those three issues as he campaigned, anyhow, which is why I'd consider him over a non-populist republican in 2024.
BG-NY
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2021, 06:07:21 PM »

Right or wrong, apologizing will hurt Boebert’s credibility on the right. Apologizing for anything is viewed as a sign of weakness among some.

Is it? Probably. If you’re going to say something you’ll later come to regret…either don’t say it, or don’t regret it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies