Should Hillary make a pledge to serve only one term? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 08:56:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Should Hillary make a pledge to serve only one term? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Should Hillary make a pledge to serve only one term?  (Read 1753 times)
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« on: July 24, 2016, 12:23:29 PM »

Didn't Biden say last year that if he'd run and win, he would only serve one term?

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/08/joe-biden-possible-2016-presidential-race-promises-one-term-121359

He did, but I feel like he only said that because he is 73 years old. He obviously knows that his ability to effectively carry out a second term at age 78-79 would likely be significantly diminished. With that in mind, the pledge doesn't mean as much (to me, anyway)

She shouldn't, and any way, IF she wins (and that is a big if), I actually believe that she will be quite a popular president once people yet again realize that she really isn't the antichrist. Hillary is usually popular when in office and unpopular on the campaign trail.

I hope for that, but I can't ignore the fact that before she didn't have Benghazi and emails dogging her. They have undeniably hurt her on multiple fronts, and I don't think it will be that easy to recover from. Her administration really can't be involved in any scandals and must actually accomplish things the people want, otherwise America is going to judge her more harshly on relatively trivial issues.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies