Will you watch Judged by Matt Walsh? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 06:59:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Will you watch Judged by Matt Walsh? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Will you?
Yes

No

Other

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 23

Author Topic: Will you watch Judged by Matt Walsh?  (Read 531 times)
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« on: May 01, 2024, 02:36:58 PM »

I think the reason Walsh has such a following is he's actually pretty good at "triggering the libs", although this has less to do with him and more to do with the type of liberal who's Extremely Online and social media obsessed. All of his rather trollish tweets that deserve little more than an eye roll often get FURIOUS replies from those type of Twitter posters who thought Andrew Cuomo was being set up until that wasn't socially acceptable anymore or that it was sexist to ask Feinstein to resign and people getting up in arms over things like him obviously ironically calling himself a "theocratic fascist" in his bio. He's slightly more high brow than the likes of say Stephen Crowder, and certainly moreso than all those generic Pepe or red hat avatars and so that makes him more effective at stirring up such sh!t, even though he rarely says anything particularly interesting or worth getting bent out of shape over.

I don't know, I got pretty "bent of out shape" when he developed personal relationships with members and staffers of my state's government in order to push a draconian anti-LGBT law under the guise of "protecting children from Democratic pedophiles" and then was invited by my governor to come celebrate and gloat when it was signed into law.

Without Walsh, that anti-parent and anti-family law would never have even been considered.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies