Mitch McConnell: "Most News is not fake" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 05:25:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Mitch McConnell: "Most News is not fake" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mitch McConnell: "Most News is not fake"  (Read 891 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: August 23, 2017, 02:34:06 PM »

Roll Eyes

You're better than that Shua.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 05:02:35 PM »

You believe most things you see on tv or on the internet?   I guess that's not surprising.

If you equate " most things on TV or the internet" with "news" from legitimate journalistic organizations, and are unable to distinguish between the two based on apologizing for the "reality is determined by what I believe in" mindset of Trump cultists, well, sadly that is surprising
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2017, 12:18:09 AM »

You believe most things you see on tv or on the internet?   I guess that's not surprising.

If you equate " most things on TV or the internet" with "news" from legitimate journalistic organizations, and are unable to distinguish between the two based on apologizing for the "reality is determined by what I believe in" mindset of Trump cultists, well, sadly that is surprising

Oh right, those self-declared "journalistic" organizations that take things out of context in order to drive up ratings and clicks and provide fodder for partisan argument.
I get tons of "news" in my spam box every morning.  Maybe I can send it your way.

I get it. All truth is relative. Fax her Duffy more than what you are press spokesman says. A coordinated organization of Talking Heads reciting bullet points from the same shared memo creates what's actually true. And nothing is more trustworthy than the other because there are sh**tbag organizations out there like Breitbart and Alex Jones that can't be trusted more than some schizophrenic lunatic sh**ting himself in an alleyway. Therefore the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Etc are all of an equal journalistic level., especially if they report something that happened which contradicts my worldview.

Sorry to say dude, but I don't think I'm reading too too much between the lines here
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies