How happy did that debate make Hillary? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 02:58:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  How happy did that debate make Hillary? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How happy did that debate make Hillary?  (Read 1757 times)
EliteLX
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.64, S: 0.85

« on: October 28, 2015, 09:47:55 PM »

She's hoping to god she never gets her lying guts shred out by Carly Fiorina in a nationally televised debate and she's got a shaky knee about going into a general election with a young and inspiring Hispanic man who would push her chances to the brim.

You act like these candidates didn't make the clearly liberal panel look like fu c king idiots.
EliteLX
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2015, 09:51:12 PM »
« Edited: October 28, 2015, 09:53:10 PM by EliteLX »

She's hoping to god she never gets her lying guts shred out by Carly Fiorina in a nationally televised debate and she's got a shaky knee about going into a general election with a young and inspiring Hispanic man who would push her chances to the brim.

You act like these candidates didn't make the clearly liberal panel look like fu c king idiots.

Liberal? Have you ever watched CNBC? Please refrain from opening your mouth.

You are an absolute idiot if you think tonight's panel did not contain leftist influence.
EliteLX
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2015, 09:54:33 PM »
« Edited: October 28, 2015, 09:56:36 PM by EliteLX »

You are an absolute idiot if you think the panel did not consist of a liberal bias.

Oh dear, I've found myself ensnared in an argument with a ˇYeb! supporter...no use acknowledging basic common sense...

And here you are tossing attacks over a completely irrelevant subject, lol. The entire mainstream media, left & right, and just about all political commentators I've heard tonight agree there was a leftist weight in questions/targeting tonight. Not sure what you're trying to accomplish by bitching and moaning about a candidate you don't favor when I did not make a single connection to him.
EliteLX
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2015, 10:20:18 PM »
« Edited: October 28, 2015, 10:23:38 PM by EliteLX »

You are an absolute idiot if you think the panel did not consist of a liberal bias.

Oh dear, I've found myself ensnared in an argument with a ˇYeb! supporter...no use acknowledging basic common sense...

And here you are tossing attacks over a completely irrelevant subject, lol. The entire mainstream media, left & right, and just about all political commentators I've heard tonight agree there was a leftist weight in questions/targeting tonight.

Those moderators aren't liberals -- they're morons. You can be stupid and weak-willed without being on the left side of the political spectrum, you know. The fact that your man is still above water in polling (though that should begin to change) is proof of this.

> "can be stupid & weak without being liberal"
> jeb still above water in polling
> conclusion: thus, jeb is proof of point #1

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies