Clinton Campaign Counsel: "We'll participate in recount" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 10:20:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton Campaign Counsel: "We'll participate in recount" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Clinton Campaign Counsel: "We'll participate in recount"  (Read 3339 times)
No War, but the War on Christmas
iBizzBee
Junior Chimp

« on: November 26, 2016, 04:54:48 PM »

#Dictator-Elect
iBizzBee
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2016, 04:57:40 PM »

Yep. We honestly need to spend the next four years kicking and screaming. I'm not being sarcastic.

The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama Trump to be a one-term president.
iBizzBee
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2016, 05:36:42 PM »

The bottom line, these recounts are not going to change anything.

If the Clinton campaign really thought a recount might change the results, they would have initiated one themselves.

Clearly, that confirms beyond any question that the Clinton campaign knows a recount will not change any of the results in their favor.

To the Democrats and other malcontents who did not get the memo:

You lost.

Get over it.  

The people didn't vote for Trump.

He has no mandate like Obama had in 2008 and 2012.

We have every right to resist his vision of America which the majority of this country rejected.
iBizzBee
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2016, 03:21:33 PM »

Good, we need to do everything we can to delegitimize this "President". We need to stall and obstruct every one of his policy proposals, whether we like it or not. We need to kick, scream and make as big a fuss as possible. We need to use every legal mechanism at our fingertips to defy and not comply with his directives, especially if they are unconstitutional, in which case perhaps it's time to try and have nullification legally tested. We need to protest like it's the 1960's if he actually tries to push through racist, homophobic, misogynistic or xenophobic policies.

Grow a pair and a backbone, my fellow Democrats. We need to have as much respect and cooperation for President "Drumpf" as Republicans did for President Obama.
iBizzBee
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2016, 03:23:35 PM »

The bottom line, these recounts are not going to change anything.

If the Clinton campaign really thought a recount might change the results, they would have initiated one themselves.

Clearly, that confirms beyond any question that the Clinton campaign knows a recount will not change any of the results in their favor.

To the Democrats and other malcontents who did not get the memo:

You lost.

Get over it.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Uh, YES THEY DID.  The electoral vote count after election night stood at Trump 290, Clinton 232.  270 votes are needed to win election.  Recounts WILL NOT CHANGE the outcome of this race.  Getting sick and tired of saying it, but I'll do it again.....TRUMP WON!!! What part of that is so hard for you liberals to understand?? Geez.  :: sighs ::

Underlined and bolded for your convenience.
iBizzBee
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2016, 03:29:43 PM »

BizzBee, just STFU, will you please? I'm tired of incessantly attempting to explain to whiny little punks....among other terms I could use...that Trump won the election.  And if you happen to be "offended" by that, I couldn't care less.  Get a life, and suck it up.  Smiley

You seem far more offended than me. Wink Calm down there buddy.

Two posts in a row all for me.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies