Did you know?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 06:31:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Did you know?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Did you know?  (Read 3814 times)
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 22, 2003, 12:07:31 AM »

Did you know... that John Kerry was mentioned by President Richard Nixon on one of his taped recorded phone conservations when he was in office talking about the Vietnam War?

What's your reaction on this?
Jacob
Rookie
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2003, 01:01:02 AM »

Did you know... that John Kerry was mentioned by President Richard Nixon on one of his taped recorded phone conservations when he was in office talking about the Vietnam War?

Yeah, Nixon said that he didn't want Kerry turning into another Ralph Nader. Those tapes are hilarious. Cheesy
Demrepdan

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2003, 02:31:27 AM »

Yeah, Nixon said that he didn't want Kerry turning into another Ralph Nader. Those tapes are hilarious. Cheesy

Those tapes should be on sale to the public.  I can see the commercial now.

You thought he was funny as President.....well now we got all of his best works on tape! Richard Nixon tells ALL in his new comedy tapes! You'll split your side! Now on sale for 3 easy payments of $19.95...shipping and handling not included.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2003, 11:54:35 AM »

LOL....
This won't effect Kerry's campaign, he is dead anyway.  It's hard to believe that this was once his nomination to lose....
M

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2003, 02:02:09 PM »

I hate Nixon anyway, but any respect I would have had for him is destroyed by these tapes. He proves himself to be a racist bigot without morals.

Similarly, Truman was one of my favorite presidents before I read some of the terrible things he wrote in his diary.
jravnsbo

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2003, 02:03:29 PM »

does truman's diary have a name, I mean like the name of a published book.  Sounds interesting.
CHRISTOPHER MICHAE
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2003, 02:21:43 PM »

Those tapes should be on sale to the public.  I can see the commercial now.

You thought he was funny as President.....well now we got all of his best works on tape! Richard Nixon tells ALL in his new comedy tapes! You'll split your side! Now on sale for 3 easy payments of $19.95...shipping and handling not included.
Could be more popular than 'GIRLS GONE WILD'
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies