Vote for Colin Wixted/Jas
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 05:41:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Vote for Colin Wixted/Jas
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Vote for Colin Wixted/Jas  (Read 410 times)
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 21, 2007, 02:00:01 AM »

As President Pro Tempore of the Senate I would like to deliver a short statement to the voting public.

There are a lot of new and reregistered voters this election.  My hunch is that some of them might begin receiving private messages from zealous campaigners, if they have not already, even if they are legally inactive.  For these new voters, I would heavily recommend looking past the avatars and officially stated ideologies of the presidential candidates and instead look at their record.  There are candidates in this election, both liberal and conservative, which make dubious claims, at best, about how active they really will be if elected.  The level of campaign activity, and not what they have promised to do, should serve as your indication.

There is a ticket which knows what they are doing, and won't disappoint us if they win.  That ticket is Colin Wixted/Jas, and you should strongly consider voting for them-- regardless of what color your avatar is or how you feel about a certain social or economic issue.  Atlasia has a choice between voting for leadership or voting for an empty suit.  We should all choose wisely.
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -5.57

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 03:10:04 AM »

I agree. Colin seems to be the best choice for the Atlasian people.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 09:44:04 AM »

I thank both Porce and sensei for the their support and wish the best to all the candidates in this election. I hope the Atlasia people do see me as the best choice to run this country. The decision is in their hands now.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 09:47:44 AM »

I will be happy to give you second preference Smiley Tongue
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to: