FOX News: AZ: Biden +9; NC: Biden +4; WI: Biden +8 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 11:38:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  FOX News: AZ: Biden +9; NC: Biden +4; WI: Biden +8 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FOX News: AZ: Biden +9; NC: Biden +4; WI: Biden +8  (Read 6685 times)
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: September 02, 2020, 04:58:58 PM »

Been saying for a while now that AZ is the most likely Trump -> Biden flip this year (and this isn’t even a state where Ds tend to underpoll, which makes it even worse for him).
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2020, 06:14:08 PM »

This is some of the worst statewide polling done by Fox yet this year. Their nationwide poll before the conventions had Biden +7 and now I'm supposed to believe he's doing better in Arizona and Wisconsin than before? November can't come soon enough.

I’m honestly amazed at how confident you seem to be that Trump's strength is being vastly underestimated when nothing points to this being the case, unlike in 2016. I agree with you that these numbers are likely inflating Biden's strength (and Fox has released some pretty serious pro-D outliers in recent elections), but the big picture (which goes way beyond a few state polls) really speaks for itself. You seem to be convinced that anyone who doesn’t subscribe to your view that Trump is at absolute worst a slight underdog lives in a bubble and is completely blind to the "facts", which is just weird.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies