Update (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 12:25:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update  (Read 58153 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: July 22, 2009, 04:02:01 PM »

Wow. I'm speechless, though it all kinda makes sense. What a twist.

I am disappointed in the hypocrisy, but other than that, I don't have any problems with this. Pre-marital sex is not the end of the world, and it is what happens next that is more important than what has already occured.

That hypocrisy really does bother me, though. Of course I don't have a problem with pre-marital sex....I'm only human, after all.

It's just amazing though that people like BushOklahoma can claim that gay marriage endangers the "sanctity of marriage" and that unmarried people shouldn't kiss in public....and then goes on to actually have sex himself....and then acts like it's no big deal.

I'd dare say the number of hypocrite conservative Christians vastly outnumbers those that actually live up to their preaching.

Sometimes it's hard to come to terms with our own faults.. but I think more people need to do that.  It's this pious Puritan Anglo-Saxon culture we have, where the law is seen as the minimum.

We should be more like Italy, where the law is seen as an ideal and everyone just knows that while it is virtuous to follow the law, we're all human beings and it just ain't gonna happen.

Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 04:18:45 PM »

I have to say some of the blatant disrespect shown towards BushOK has been pretty bad in this thread.

Kind of brings up the old adage "if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all."
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 08:11:34 PM »

I hope she still has the magnifine glass she'd use to find my member!

Damn boy, I know it's fun to occasionally poke fun at oneself, but damn dude.........how would that even work?

He'll tell her it's a scientific experiment. That's like the most erotic thing you can say to an Asian.

We actually used to measure it and make logs so she could make excel graphs. It was so much fun.

But in all seriousness, mechman has bet a month. He'd win if I hear from her by mid October. I won't reveal the prize yet.

In all seriousness, I didn't bet a month before you hear from her again, I bet a month that you would either be very friendly with each other or she would be making more excel graphs if you catch my drift.

We'll see. I sent off the apology this afternoon. Her roommate said she'd try to encourage her to read it. I wanted to do something else like mail a physical something, but I don't know her address and her roommate said she'd be creeped out if I found out where she was without ever telling me.

Wow... something sounds juicy.  Excel graphics?  Geeze.. might as well pop the question right now!

(kidding, of course)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies